STORIES FOR HUMANITY is a not-for-profit initiative, dedicated to fostering links, as well as productive conversations, between the public, community & private sectors, around societal issues of local or international concern.
As such, our diverse community includes 2 000+ individuals and organisations from all three sectors, majoritarily rooted in Montreal, QC with a growing proportion of international participants (currently reaching 50+ countries across 5 continents).
BECOME A MEMBER!
JOIN THE STORIES FOR HUMANITY COMMUNITY TODAY
Everything we do starts with you.
By joining our diverse community you will support our mission directly, receive tickets for the 4 last events of our 2017-18 Network & Learn Event Series in Montreal, QC, 2 beautiful magazines (STORIES 1&2) and member only news (and stories!)
What are your current goals?
Become a STORIES member (NPOs & businesses) and gain access to unique, customized opportunities to reach new audiences and potential collaborators around your mission or corporate social responsibility goals.
What can stories bring to your organisation?
- Diversity. Our community reaches many audiences from the community, public and private sectors. Our approach multiplies potentials across diverse groups.
- Authenticity. We do not sell sponsorship opportunities. We engage you and your organisation in human, meaningful ways across all of our platforms.
- Quality. Everything we do is not only inspiring, it's gorgeous. We pay attention to detail. We take care of our members. We love our community.
Starting at 325$ for a one year membership + custom visibility deal.
ABOUT STORIES FOR HUMANITY
WHO ARE WE?
We are a not-for-profit initiative, dedicated to fostering links between the public, community & private sectors, around societal issues of local or international concern.
HOW DO WE DO THIS?
By creating unique opportunities for humans and organisations of diverse opinions and all walks of life to meet, speak, learn & build.
THIS MEANS THAT WE:
- Organise networking & learning events.
- Produce collaborative print & digital publications.
- Support emerging collaborations through a variety of tools, including workshops, mentoring and pairing.
- Make our members and their organisations visible across all of our platforms, on & offline.
- Protect accessibility by offering free or discounted memberships, event access & publications upon fair request.
- Continue learning & innovating as an organisation by working with universities and research centers to evaluate the ongoing impact of our actions.
Why do we do it?
Because we believe that we are more than the sum of our parts.
Humans have been telling stories - their story - since the dawn of time. This sensemaking process has always been at the very heart of the most powerful relational and empathic mechanisms for human beings everywhere.
Thus, we believe that the storytelling -- empathy -- connectivity cycle enables better understanding and leads to a strong sense of empowerment for individuals and collectivities, in all of their diversity.
By providing people and organisations who join us with the tools to communicate and connect in this manner, we dare to believe that they will find new potentials together and evolve organically towards more actions and collaborations for a world of peace and justice.